6 Interior Design Stores | Waterloo
6 INTERIOR DESIGN STORES TO VISIT IN WATERLOO, SYDNEY
It’s easy to see why the Casba complex at Danks Street, Waterloo, has won multiple awards. It’s a perfect example of how a mixed-use residential property can complement and blend in with its surrounds and improve the neighbourhood. The open courtyard allows pedestrians to walk through from Phillip Street to Danks St. Though with the reflecting pool, cafes and the beautiful landscaping, you would be hard pressed to not stop for a moment and take it all in.
This is not just about admirable architecture and lush landscaping; this is a great spot to visit when planning and designing a build or decorating a home.
Stores to visit:
1. Di Lorenzo: The team at Di Lorenzo tiles always have a beautiful edit of tiles in their showroom. Pale pink penny rounds, tiny white herringbone tiles, various marble options. I fell in love with a pale pink terrazzo tile called Pavlova, and now looking for a client would would like a soft pink 70s inspired bathroom!
2. Winning Appliances: Sub Zero, Wolff, Miele, Smeg are amoung the products featured over two large floors of this huge showroom. There are also chefs baking in the full-sized kitchen down the back, providing refreshments while you consider your shopping list.
3. MCM House: Furniture for the laid-back Aussie lifestyle: their white slip-covered sofa is on my wish list.
4. Rogerseller: For when you want to elevate your bathroom fixtures from the everyday, Rogerseller has beautiful architectural inspired fixtures for consideration.
5. Tait: Bright, fresh, modern take on outdoor furniture and accessories, designed in Australia.
6. Eco Outdoor: Large selection of reasonably priced outdoor furniture and accessories, along with a beautiful curation of lifestyle books.
There are a few food options here as well; a couple of options being:
18 Danks Street, Waterloo, NSW
All images © Donna Vercoe