BUILDING UPGRADES SERVICES
Donna Vercoe Design works with Stratas and Strata Committees on cosmetic upgrades to existing buildings. These upgrades improve the quality of life to the residents living in these buildings as well as increase their property value. Donna Vercoe Design is interested in retaining the history of the project, whilst keeping it modern.
1. Design Analysis, Scope and Quoting: Determine needs, desires, and budget for project and verify site conditions with measurements, plans, and/or photographs. Budgets are discussed and parameters established.
2. Schematic Design: Conceptual design of space, to include general color schemes, samples, pictures, and drawings to suggest design ideas. Research on the history of the building would happen in this stage.
3. Planning and Detailing: Fine-tuning of approved schematic design so that it becomes fixed. Drawings, floor plans, elevations, and details as necessary are provided. Shopping and showroom visits are done in this phase if necessary. Lighting design and selection of all furnishings, fixtures, and finishes are completed. Budgets are approved.
4. Documentation: Preparation of drawings, specifications, and other documents to have the project constructed. Proposals for furniture, window treatments, custom pieces, or any other type of furnishings will be completed.
5. Installation: Site visits are made to verify project quality and progress. Supervision of furnishing delivery and installation.
*Building upgrade services are billed at an hourly rate, twice a month.