RESIDENTIAL DESIGN SERVICES
1. Design Analysis, Scope and Quoting - Determine needs, desires, and budget for project and verify site conditions with measurements, plans, and/or photographs. Budgets are discussed and parameters established.
2. Schematic Design: Conceptual design of space, to include general color schemes, samples, pictures, and drawings to suggest design ideas.
3. Planning and Detailing: Fine-tuning of approved schematic design so that it becomes fixed. Drawings, floor plans, elevations, and details as necessary are provided. Shopping and showroom visits are done in this phase if necessary. Lighting design and selection of all furnishings, fixtures, and finishes are completed. Budgets are approved.
4. Documentation: Preparation of drawings, specifications, and other documents to have the project constructed. Proposals for furniture, window treatments, custom pieces, or any other type of furnishings will be completed.
5. Installation: Site visits are made to verify project quality and progress. Furnishings are delivered and installed.
For more information on pricing, click here.